- raspberry cream
- Cocoa Butter Spray
- Various berries for garnish
- Various fruit pulps for garnish
Ingredients for the cream:
- 500 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 300 grams of mascarpone
- 200 g[restrict] yogurt
- 300 grams of white chocolate
- some lemon zest
- some orange zest
- 4 sheets of gelatine or 3g agar-agar
- Boil the raspberries and pass them through a sieve to catch the pips.
- Soak the gelatine in a little water and then dissolve it in the hot raspberry pulp while stirring.
- Mix quickly with the remaining ingredients and fill into silicone molds until they are 2/3 full.
- Press in broken pieces of ladyfingers
- Melt the white chocolate and fill the molds to the brim with it
- Put a final layer of raspberry cream on top and smooth out.
- Place in the freezer and min. Freeze for 4 hours.
- Puree pulp from different fruits and bring to the boil with a little agar-agar and allow to cool to form a jelly.
- Then use the blender to make a gel and fill it into a piping bag.
- Sort different berries and put the nicest ones aside as a garnish
- Optionally add something green for the eye (e.g. fresh mint leaves).
- Release the frozen mass from the silicone molds and place on a grid
- Immediately spray with cocoa butter spray (velvet effect) from all sides and put back in the fridge to cool
- Place raspberry tarts on a plate and garnish with fruit, jelly and mint
Optional: Serve with a dumpling or scoop of raspberry sorbet